Christmas is a great time of year but it can also be very stressful. There’s almost too much fun stuff to do.
Here’s some handy tips to reduce the stress and increase the fun of the festive season.
- Plan. Even if you aren’t much of a planner or feel you are too busy to plan do make a list of presents to buy and things you need to get done. Noting down not just what you need to do but also when you plan to do it really helps you focus on one task at a time and actually enjoy it.
- Book in all those fun things too, but make sure you only go the parties and events you really want to go to.
- Keep up that exercise class or gym session or just get out for a walk. It’s more important than ever to keep fit and well.
- Forget trying to lose weight. Focus on eating well so that you have the energy you need but only eat small portions of the treat items when you really want them to avoid adding extra pounds. Vitamins can help if you aren’t getting a fully balanced diet.
- Get some “me” time. Take some time out for yourself to relax. Book in for your favourite treatment such as reflexology to help keep your sense of calm and wellbeing and reduce any pain you have currently.
- Finally, enjoy yourself. Laugh and sing and dance as happy people are generally healthier people.
Have a wonderful time and remember reflexology gift vouchers make great pressies and are on offer at only £25, that’s £10 off.
Why not treat someone special this Christmas or make a hint to your partner.